Tuesday 8 March 2016

"Give a woman good lipsticks and I bet she's gonna rule the world"



The high demand for mac lipstick is really something to say😤
Really, it makes me really wonder what's the difference between a mac and Milani or an  l.a girl lipstick. It performs the same action😏 of colouring the lips but yet a girl would pick up a burgundy mac lipstick which is quite expensive  over an l.a girl burgundy lipstick.
This also shows the desire of ladie's in wanting quality over quantity. Each time I go to buy cosmetics,  I hear ladies constantly asking for mac products over and over again. So, this made me inquisitive on the reason for it being so....and I think I found out why👉.
            mac lipstick has this confidence feel....like yea am using mac. It can even move a girl to self confidence. It just has this thing. Like it's mac and so. I have noticed that alot of ladie's make save up huge amount of  money just to get mac products. Mac...mac. like oh yea I use the entirety of mac products. If you doubt, you could go check out my makeup bag...lol
So many may end up hoarding this product from friends and family just because it's mac. At the end of the day they may end up letting it go but they will be like "make sure you use a little and do not waste it".  

And also, mac has this flattering and natural look. It just gives you that natural and sincere thing👉. It also heightens one's charm and demeanor. 

I just noticed the high craze on lipsticks and ladies...so just wanted to give you all a feel😃

2 comments:

  1. My mum doesn't let me touch her Mac lipsticks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol....That's so true. My mom also hoards her lipsticks.

      Delete

Depression sounds like a calm expression, but it is a word that has affected thousands of young people in the 21st generation....