Thursday 7 April 2016

Dear national spender,

     

   How can a man spend 400million in two weeks?
     
       
            Dear national spender,
   
             How are you sir, hope you are doing well? I know the night was cold so I had to kindly shut my window's but with you I hope the electric warmer warmed you to bed. Sir I write this letter first to seek your welfare🙋.  Due to all this accusations I wonder if you can really sleep. When you close your eyes how many do you see chasing you. I think I may be one of them but  my sincere question is "How do you sleep or can you really sleep. Do you lay in the massive water bed in the comfort of that large plaza reading the papers and laughing with your partners. Does the nature of the present economy haunt you while you sleep or are they just soothing lullaby songs to your ears. If you can stand boldly in front of the blind, deaf, widows, unpaid workers, motherless and fatherless children would you plead sorry or stand numb to their pain. Sir how can you spend 400 million in two weeks who do you think you are. How wish you knew better that all what this segment of people need is a little palm on their back's saying all would be well and a plate of food on their table.
 
     I ask  again with an inquisitive soul that needs an answer "please sir can I know what you did with 400 million in two weeks. Did you pay your tithes and offering to God. If you did I know he rejected it with earnestness. How many cars can you buy, how many houses would you live in before you hit death. Do you think a supper in heaven is what you will get....🙇 no sir, you would be judged with thunder and lightening. I believe when that money got to your hands you quickly gave some to people who may never have need for it. Sir did you think of the roads, did you think of the less priviledged ones. Absolute power corrupts absolutely well. You send your children to rich schools......Oxford,  campbridge, Leeds,  havard and many more. I did not say it's bad oh👋all I ask is with such education impartation, how many use the experience to help in the country. They end up becoming citizens and stay there.

     They tell us to respect elders🙏lol...but as I have realised maturity is right inside the mind. But by the way, I chose to address you as sir for I respect your age and disregard your mind. Sir, I hope you really sleep well. I hope you have a good night rest. When it's hot put on the Ac, and when it's cold put on the warmer. Curve into your blankets, get extra warmth for who cares, travel round the world as long as you want. But in your sleep remember "I shall chase you with long knifes and tear gas.  I shall run after you until you can't breathe no more. Not just me....for I shall lead a convoy of girls my age round your wealth and we would burn everything down.

                                     
Crossed
Yours sincerely,
From a bitter mind.
 
     
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Depression sounds like a calm expression, but it is a word that has affected thousands of young people in the 21st generation....