Saturday 9 July 2016

# Death dist thou know my lord conquers all#


 
 Dear Poem lovers,,
 I got inspired to write this poem during a message on ''Death did you not know''

Ah howbeit Christ dist die
trapped he was,
enclosed in a trail,
Ceased heart beat
Oh, my poor lord lay bare
Death dist thou know !
How could ye be so Ignorant so
Dist thou know the king of kings
dist thou know the lord of lords
Ah, ye ignorant dirty beast
I ask ye again dist thou know my lord conquers all.

O death were is thy victory
O grave were is thy sting.
How couldn't thou know
I wish thou knoweth
Dist thou know my lord canst just die
Ah, ye Ignorant dumb beast
I ask ye again dist thou know my lord conquers all
For you maybe death but my lord hast conquered all.

I laugh at thy face death
I laugh at thy face ye death
for my lord did conquer you.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Depression sounds like a calm expression, but it is a word that has affected thousands of young people in the 21st generation....