Saturday 2 July 2016

''ONE THING I WOULD CHANGE ABOUT THE WORLD''



 Hello everyone,,
            I want to thank you all for taking sometime out to read my stuff. Its a pleasure. This is gonna be a very short post but you got to think about it.... The one thing I would change about the world is me. I would change me because me is the only thing I have total control over. No need to change the people around me for If I change me I have changed them. Enough with all the effort to change the things I may never have total control over. For If I change me I have touched a thousand. A me to be kind. A me to be peaceful, A me to love unconditionally, A me to live like Christ lived, A me to help the dying kids who may have lost all hope, A me to be forgiving, A me to overlook all wrong, A me to love truly, A me to give without hoping to get. For If I change me I have changed A thousand. For If I change a thousand they would change ten thousand. A me to love all without expecting to be loved...That me would be just like Christ.

3 comments:

  1. That's touching!! Don't u thinking changing others also will help them physically, mentally, and otherwise. Try to change others around u it will also help u along way. I want to b change too tanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...I believe If we get to change ourselves, Our life's could speak thousand words.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Depression sounds like a calm expression, but it is a word that has affected thousands of young people in the 21st generation....