Monday 25 July 2016

Understanding marriage to a Religious extremist...



 
A lot of folks who are Christians but do not have a prayer life would say ahh...I cannot marry a religious extremist or noo I can''t marry someone who does not share the same faith I do. May I ask, how would you know?  Religious extremism is not biology;  it's not written on the forehead or pasted on ones skin. It's inherent, its what drives a persons moral standards and relationship with one's society. Can one look at a person's face and say he is Christian, Muslim, pagan or an Atheist....no one can except if driven by their spiritual consciousness.

Imagine you meet a guy who says he comes from a Muslim background but he's mum is a Christian so he's converted to Christianity. Maybe you like him and you decide to do more research on him.  During the course of that research you go through his Facebook account and you see his mutual relationship with his family who are Muslims. You then take in a deep breath while thinking all is OK and fine...you then realize that the Christian faith he professes about is his utmost commitment to a prayer house. What can one do then?Please oh...to all extremists posing to be Christians and taking our young Christian girls into captivity stop navigating and stay who you really are. Quit saying my dad is Muslim but my mum is a strong Christian believer.... Alright you are a Christian I agree, but what serious Christian goes to a white garment church. It's just like moving from frying pan to fire...stick to what you are.

My dear girls who say "ahh, I love him dearly, I must marry him, if I do not marry him I would die. I can't do nothing without him. Let's see how that happens when you step into the marriage. Not denying any fact, he may love you genuinely. He may be a Christian, he may fear The Lord...but does his family fear The Lord. Dear girls think again for like charges attract while unlike charges do not repel. Back to my major point lets do it this way. Muslims marry Muslims.... Christians marry Christians. Do not compare yourself to Hosea who married a prostitute. Read the word again..prostitute. He married on the basis that The Lord wanted to use their marriage to teach a message to Israel...I bet any thing that wants to be proved has been proved.

I do Not say that they ain't any good Muslim Christians  out there...yea, they are I have made friends with dozens who seem to keep shut about what they belief. Except a Muslim cuts off from his family he can never be a devout Christian..it also goes vice versa. My dear girls think again before taking any decisive step.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Depression sounds like a calm expression, but it is a word that has affected thousands of young people in the 21st generation....