Tuesday 26 July 2016

What about religious uncertainty

 
Hello everyone,,
          I have never seen the lord or his vast army of angels who takes charge of us all, but my mutual relationship with the scripture has given me the conviction that no scripture from Genesis-Revelation posits any form of ambiguity or contradiction which is usually prone to human error. And If I am asked to throw more light on my theology all I would say is that all the stories, and accounts recorded in the bible follows a strict pattern, and must have being influenced by an exclusive form of spiritual insight. How is that possible one may ask....Then I would say, no human intelligence even that of Albert Einstein would have done judgement to putting the scriptures together. What about Faith, what about our Faith in God. I may then say-If we could concretely prove the existence of God without a shadow of doubt believing in him would no longer demand Faith. So, you got to enjoy the riddle while it lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Depression sounds like a calm expression, but it is a word that has affected thousands of young people in the 21st generation....