Thursday 12 March 2020

Coarona Virus: The Addictive Venom

Fear not(there is nothing to fear)
for I'm with you, do not look around
you in terror and be dismayed, for I'll
strengthen and harden you to difficulties,
yes I'll help you.




Image result for pictures of hurting people




  yesterday I was at the finale of the apostolic invasion of Apostle Johnson Suleiman. I must admit that it was a great program with the lords presence so rich and complete. At the peak of the program, he said 'everyone hold the hands of your neighbor' I bet you I became scared a little bit because of the lady who sat down beside me; She had severe cold and she kept sneezing on her handkerchief. you can imagine what went through my mind "Corona Virus". I started confessing God's word immediately because the devils fear tried to choke me.

   Fear may sound like an ancient English word because of the consistency of its appearance in books and articles over centuries. One meaning of the word is to take flight. Joyce Meyer said, when we use the phrase 'Fear not' in a very real sense we are saying 'Don't run from it. Do not try to hide from it. Just meet it head on, even when you'd rather not.

To fulfill your destiny and radically become all that God wants you to be; you would need to overcome that vamparous demon that subjugates itself as just merely a feeling. The parasitic disturbing presence of fear has ended the live of some before the object of their fear struck. All that is envisioned at moments of high-ranging storm is the growth of fear that stings us and causes disruption to our dense quietude and peace. we begin to loose our dreams and go for little isolated dreams. 

The fear of Corona virus would kill more than the virus itself. You've got to be strong through this tense periods. God would see you through and his word would help you go through all your battles!!

\












No comments:

Post a Comment

Depression sounds like a calm expression, but it is a word that has affected thousands of young people in the 21st generation....