Monday 13 June 2016

Hello everyone,
                 I know it's been sometime and am extremely sorry about my silence. As time goes on I promise to post more regularly . But there's something bordering me oh.......hmmm..I heard that the president is sick and has been taken for international medical checkup. It makes me ponder and wonder why Some Nigerians are rejoicing over this. Yesterday i was going through face book and I saw some posts caricaturing the presidents present state. I mean this guy is doing all he can to bring about sanity to the corrupt platforms of the political parties. Although we all agree that it's quite slow'  but ah ah a little cuddles won't hurt. A little prayer should be made for the president so that he would come back strong and ready to work harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Depression sounds like a calm expression, but it is a word that has affected thousands of young people in the 21st generation....