Saturday 25 June 2016

'' I am catholic I cannot come to your church''

Yesterday, I took to disseminating letters for invitation to a children's program I was organizing. I did that from house to house. I then got to a house were I met only children. So, I smiled and said I would love you guys to come for a program some blocks away in my church. You wouldn't want to know the reply of this child... ''I am catholic I can't come to your church''

So much indoctrination even to children. I expected a reply like ''my parents aren't at home but I promise to ask for their permission. But they sounded so adult like....'' I am catholic I can't come to your church" it struck me. Isn't there just one God. Did the child believe that the God in his church is different from the God in mine''

No comments:

Post a Comment

Depression sounds like a calm expression, but it is a word that has affected thousands of young people in the 21st generation....