Monday 4 July 2016

Fashion and technological trends such corruptible forces.








 Hello everyone,
            I may get you thinking ''what does Fashion and technological trends got to do with corruptible forces. Stay with me.... Really, I'm a master of magic. Do not run away. ''I will tell you the truth about a man's life and about his extreme love for materials that could destroy his inner sense of morality.

Do not get me wrong. I am not a critic or a hater of fashion and technological trends..Having a good phone and nice clothes won't hurt. But I will tell you the truth about being consumed by what's in Vogue. Firstly, You loose satisfaction, Am not saying its wrong to want more. But the question I pose to you is ''How often do you want more? How often Do you sit right in front of the T.V getting consumed from what you may never get with your present income? The painful question of all is How far do you go to get this stuff?. Think about it girl. Do you go after men who would never have stood face-to-face with you in some ten years to come. I have met a lot of ladies who would give up so much to get what's in vogue. You just can't let anything pass by your eyes...Don't get me wrong, Its wonderful to look good but after answering the questions raised above you got think about how satisfied you are without these materials.

What about technological trends-Ah, that is something Soyinka got to pen about. Lets quickly go down memory lane when blackberry was in vogue-You would remember how many girls went crazy for possessing it. I may get reason to believe that so many regret their actions. Please Do not crucify me, I promised to tell the truth. Really-Lots of them would shriek at possessing it no more now. What about the Iphone series-do not deceive yourself it would soon drizzle out in time because nothing ever lasts. Sooner or later it would be made available to just everyone just as the blackberry. Its time....Ticking and Ticking and never getting a pause. That's the continuity and the unpredictability of life.

The constant want of fashion and technological trends distorts your inner sensibilities of what's morality to You. This is because of how far it could drive you into its continuous possession. Think about it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Depression sounds like a calm expression, but it is a word that has affected thousands of young people in the 21st generation....