Tuesday 5 July 2016

If you are equal to any man ''then work and earn your own living''.



After reading my post on No need for protesting "Am equal to any man'' one of my very consistent readers sent this to me...I hope you get a few things from it.
 
 Dear ladies and gents,
          I do not believe its okay to spend precious time arguing with male chauvinists about gender equality, because they are so many males out there who believe in equality and are willingly to work a win-win relationship with you. I used to do that a lot but I realized it was taking me no were. I am extremely certain I have equal rights with just anyone. I do not need their permission or opinion on that. It still does not dispute the fact that I do not have the same roles with a man.

To ladies: I wonder why some ladies make it more difficult for other women. Whoever is the head of your relationship is your business, and outside the institution of marriage, everything should be gotten based on merit and nothing else. But some ladies go on the social media saying Men should have more rights;this has to stop. it just shows their height of ignorance. Do those ladies know that the reason they can have a platform to speak publicly is because of the efforts of other women in time past. This women sacrificed their time to proof that women are just as equal.

Generally, women are famous for being on the financial end of a relationship. So many girls want to marry rich men but are not ready to work hard. Yet we scream everyday ''we want equality''. I f you are equal to any man then work and end your own salary. Live on your means and stop being dependent. Work hard academically and clear the paths for other ladies to succeed.

Another reason why women are still being relegated to the background is because we have issues. I mean real issues which we do not make any effort to deal with. First of all, when most women are given authority over a particular group, they tend to make it a reign of tyranny. They do this by putting other women down, being impossible to please and expressing unnecessary comments about things that don't make sense.  Secondly, some women are lazy , they do go extra mile to get anything done, rather they use ''feminine privileges'' to get what they want. Why are they few female artists in the country? Is it because of the lack of opportunities? No, because the public only care for good music.,They ain't ready to work hard. Women pleas sit up...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Depression sounds like a calm expression, but it is a word that has affected thousands of young people in the 21st generation....