Monday 29 August 2016

God Himself Will Soon Declare Me A ‘god’ – Controversial Bishop Daniel Obinim

Hello dear viewers,
        This is what a pastor claims he may be sonner or later.

According to the controversial founder of the International God’s Way Church, who is facing fraud and assault charges, the next spiritual gift for Almighty God to confer on him after having made him an Angel, will be to make him “God” too.

“I saw Jesus Christ in my dreams, who said: ‘Collect this angelic gift.’ So, if I’m faithful to Jesus Christ, maybe the next spiritual gift He will confer on me will be a replica of what happened in Exodus Chapter 7 in the Bible where God told Moses that: ‘Now I’ve made you God, so whatever you say is final.’ But now God has not made me God. Maybe the next time God will say: ‘Obinim now I’ve made you as a god, you can even conjure up money’,” he told Joy News.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Depression sounds like a calm expression, but it is a word that has affected thousands of young people in the 21st generation....