Tuesday 30 August 2016

Nigerian Private university: Afe Babalola bans students from using smart phones

Dear viewers,,
          I must confess, I dislike private universities. I dislike their rules, regulations and restrictions. Their notions and what they believe in Is wack. Why shouldn't adults use their phones? If you ask them, they would say the students were distracted. If they like eh, they should carry the Bible and fix it into the brains of their students....it doesn't change anyone. All it creates is a set of rebellious humans being pumped into our society.

Religion shouldn't be a persuasive thing. I should cover my hair to church if I want to. I should go to church based on the freedom of my will. I should hang out with anyone I deem makes sense. For God said "I have given you this day who you should serve" and he said choose life that you may live. He didn't say, choose life that they may live. I am not ready for someone to control me...you go there, do not do this, do not do that, you would get expelled if you do this or that. That's crab. I mean real crab. People got to make mistakes and learn from them to enhance growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Depression sounds like a calm expression, but it is a word that has affected thousands of young people in the 21st generation....