Sunday 11 September 2016

Memory of the sacrifice made in September 11

Today happens to be the day that thousands of souls were lost to uncontrolled terrorists  who deem themselves redeemers of a lost nation.
I do not feel horror but a deep sense of sorrow. I didn't lose anyone there but kids over my age ended their dreams in disaster. Fifteen years on, what happened there would still influence our very existence. My heart goes out to the families who lost loved ones, friends and people who meant the world to them. No one can ever understand pain until when kissed by its rough edges. I ponder today on the enormity of the loss, and what America may have turned out to be without its impact. But what we have to do is build a better world, worthy of the sacrifice of the lost souls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Depression sounds like a calm expression, but it is a word that has affected thousands of young people in the 21st generation....