Wednesday 7 September 2016

Bobrisky: One way to shut up Bobrisky...

I took up to reading an article yesterday, and it was talking about the divergent nature of the teachings of our religious leaders and what is being practiced today. He said "jesus never mentioned gays or abortion but he focused on the sick and the poor, yet some christian leaders have prospered by demonizing gays". Apology to the person that wrote it up but am certain he didn't do enough research. What about the issue in Sodom and Gomorrah...wasn't it because of sexual relationships between same sex. Jesus didn't have to elaborate on issues about abortion because it is written "thou shall not kill" so you would be talking or writing a lot of grab if you approach this topic that way.

I do not mean to Criticize anyone, but I must speak the truth...that guy may be having some issues  we may not be aware of. But it continually baffles me when I see the way the social media handles the issue. The only way to stop this guy from messing around is silence.  I mean total silence. A silence that may pass for isolation. The more people keep answering and poking fingers into his face he would continue to feel he's Kanye or Jay-Z. I do not care if it's based on his personal freedom, all I care about is the wrong messages he is passing to really young ones....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Depression sounds like a calm expression, but it is a word that has affected thousands of young people in the 21st generation....