Monday 29 February 2016

And thats how he did it'''''''

   last night,  the world got shocked after Leonardo Dicarprio got to his zenith....
                                                                                     
           After Leo acted in  Titanic and did not win the Oscars....I mean I thought that was  all for him. Titanic is one of the world's sucessful movie and would always be talked about in generation to come. The movie evoked alot of emotions from the world. I watched the movie when I  was just 10, and I can remember pretty well how I  cried and felt. Leonardo did wonders in getting that role and putting it on pretty well. This is a man who has been nominated for the Oscars a couple of time but did not get it....yea, he got every reason to cry. The movie "The inception" blew my mind away. I loved the whole plot line...I remained glued to my screen for hours, and I went back several times to it. He killed it there too but sentiments sha took the whole reputation thing away.
                What really is the requirement for winning the Oscars? I asked that question because if a guy like Leo didn't hit the whole mark and all....what else could be a better way to approach the status quo. I wonder oh....is there also politics in Hollywood?  what really hindered him from getting it?.  Was it because of the criticism they finally decided to give it to him?. In the novel "fools die" Mario puzo explained without reasonable doubt the politics played in Hollywood. He talked about the different  aspects  of the film industry critiquing it subtly. But yea "I got the message. It really got me thinking "so even in America they are also vices just like every other society".....but he won it sha 😀☺☺☺
                       
                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Depression sounds like a calm expression, but it is a word that has affected thousands of young people in the 21st generation....