Wednesday 29 June 2016

''Every Generation of Nigeria must define what it means to be Nigerian''



I love me,
I love me black, 
I love my hair wholly, 
I love my weather,
I love me....I love Nigeria.

Being Nigerian is no choice but destiny. You got to deal with it. There's no need sticking with it because you do that everyday. There's a reason you found yourself in West Africa which  lies between latitudes 10° 0' N, and longitudes 8° 00' E. Its so refreshing to know this. I got to wake up every morning realizing that am black....I mean black and I got to be proud. 

It then becomes the duty of Every Nigerian here and around the world to define what been Nigerian is. What's our obligation to this Nation. For America defined itself based on who there are. So we have to do that. For the moment a child begins to work, he has to understand what it means to be Nigerian.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Depression sounds like a calm expression, but it is a word that has affected thousands of young people in the 21st generation....